The USF has established a comprehensive range of coaching certification through regular and distance mode to meet the needs of athletes and local sports coaches in various sports.Certification in Sports Coaching provides students with the knowledge and skills to help them succeed in coaching at all levels of sports. Courses focus on coaching methodology, sports psychology, conditioning and nutrition, sports medicine, facility administration and program facilitation.
- Sports Coach Certificate – Basic
- Sports Coach Certificate – Level 1
- Fencing Coach Certificate – Level 1
- Cricket Coach Certificate – Level 1
- Badminton Coach Certificate – Level 1
- Table Tennis Coach Certificate – Level 1
- Sports Conditioning Certificate- Level 1
- Sports Massage Certificate- Level 1
- Yoga Instructor Certificate- Level 1
- Fitness Trainer Certificate- Level 1
- Physical Education Teacher Certificate
- Diploma in Sports, Health and Education
- Master of Science in Sports, Health and Education
- PhD Sports Education
Certificate - Any intrested person above age 18yrs.
Diploma - 10th standard & Certificate done from USF
Masters- Graduate with certificate done in Physical Education.
PhD- Masters in Sports or Physical Education